Join this insightful event in March, presented with Gryphon Asset Management.
PwC predicts that index investing in South Africa will grow from 11% to 22.7% in 2020. What does this mean for the South African financial advisor and investor? Can you afford to ignore it?
Unpack the power of indexation:
• Efficient Market Hypothesis;
• The challenge of selecting an active manager;
• The challenge of selecting an index manager;
• The liquidity offered by Index-tracking funds - 10% of JSE’s R22bn on a day;
• Tracking strategies are scalable;
• Index-tracking funds can be easily and effectively hedged;
• Reduce the cost of investing;
• Value can be further added in the asset allocation process - stock selection is
• indexed, and asset allocation is actively and aggressively managed;
• Track record is not a function of size.
One thing is clear, indexation is here to stay. Now, what do you do with it?
Join Andile Khumalo and our expert panel as they discuss rules-based investing at the BD|FM Investment Dialogues.
Panel members include:
• Delphine Govender - Chief Investment Officer, Perpetua Asset Managers
• Reuben Beelders - Chief Investment Officer & Portfolio Manager, Gryphon Asset Management
• Vladimir Nedeljkovic - Chief Investment Strategist, Alexander Forbes
• Tiaan Fourie - Head of Manager Selection & Research, Ampersand Asset Management
Date: Wednesday, 27 March 2019
Time: 08h00 – 10h30
If you are interested in attending, please click here. *Please note: seats are limited and cannot be guaranteed.
Need more information? Contact Melissa De Agrela on firstname.lastname@example.org