With the success of the inaugural Sunday Times Generation Next Youth Marketing Conference hosted in 2015, we will be hosting the second youth marketing conference this year where marketing gurus in the youth space gather to provide the audience with insight into how to crack this audience. The event will allow delegates to gain insights on the marketing trends within the youth space, creative advertising debates, the power of digital and social media platforms and innovation discussing branded content, channel choices and the translation to traditional media, the influence of the youth today – social, political and economic perspective and its impact on marketing, the youth making responsible decisions and the opportunities and risks for brands and marketers thereof.
Why you should attend?
- Access to leading local experts in youth advertising, marketing and branding
- Gain insights on various youth marketing related topics
- Share new ways of thinking & define new strategies to tackle key industry challenges and opportunities
- A thoroughly engaging programme of interrogative talks and stimulating discussions that will leave you informed and inspired.
- Discover ideas that will transform your youth brand
- Enjoy extensive networking opportunities
Who should attend?
- Marketing Directors
- Brand Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Communication Managers
- Sales Managers
- Public Relations Managers
- Marketing Strategists
- Media Planners
- Media Owners
- Media Buyers