Credit Guarantee Insurance Corporation (CGIC), registered in 1956, is the largest (by premium) and leading (approx 73% market share) SA underwriting company in the field of Trade Credit insurance. It is a subsidiary of Mutual & Federal which owns 75% of the company, ultimately making it part of the Old Mutual Group. Atradius NV, the second largest credit insurer worldwide owns the remaining 25%.
The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA), South Africa’s pre-eminent accountancy body, is widely recognised as one of the world’s leading accounting institutes. The Institute provides a wide range of support services to more than 40 000 members who are chartered accountants [CAs(SA)] and hold positions as CEOs, MDs, board directors, business owners, chief financial officers, auditors and leaders in their spheres of business operation.
Standard Bank Group is the largest African financial services provider by assets offering a full range of banking and related services. Standard Bank South Africa is the largest operating entity of the Standard Bank Group. In South Africa, Standard Bank provides the full spectrum of financial products and services. Standard Bank’s Personal and Business Banking unit offers banking and other financial services to individuals and small-to-medium enterprises.
Adams & Adams is an internationally recognised and leading African law firm that specialises in providing intellectual property and commercial services.
The firm’s leadership position is reflected in the ground-breaking work we do, the valuable client relationships we have and the quality of our professionals.
Our professionals specialise in various legal and technical disciplines in intellectual property law, commercial and property law, and litigation.
As a business partner, BDO offers a range of audit, tax and advisory services to companies and individuals. We allow our clients to sleep easier at night, knowing that their essential financial issues are in professional hands. Our SME offering – BDODrive – aims to reduce the administrative burden on small business owners, entrepreneurs, trusts and individuals by providing real-time, relevant financial information about their business to help it grow. We are your trusted business adviser on your journey to growth.
In October 2013, the Office of the Tax Ombud was established in terms of the Tax Administration Act (Act 28 of 2011) to strengthen taxpayer’s rights and provide taxpayers with recourse if they were unhappy with complaints relating to service, as well as procedural and administrative issues from SARS. The OTO is an independent avenue that provides a simple, free and impartial avenue for resolving taxpayer’s complaints after they have exhausted the internal complaints mechanism of SARS.
Telkom is a leading communications services provider in South Africa. We serve a large range of Business and Residential customers, and we have all the key components of true convergence, enabling us to offer integrated voice, data, fixed, mobile, IT and data centre solutions to Small Businesses.
Liberty Corporate provides employee benefits and group risk solutions to institutional, corporate and small business markets. We offer pension, provident, investment and risk products and services that include life, disability and dread diseases insurance. Business owners can purchase these benefits for their employees, either as part of a retirement fund or individually.
PayFast is the go-to South African payment gateway that allows you to start selling online with the least amount of effort possible. Offering a wide range of payment methods through a single integration, South African businesses can immediately offer relevant products to their customers. Recurring billing and subscription services, at no extra fee, allow for many new business models to support progressive and growing SA SME’s.
Endeavor South Africa is hosting the 84th International Selection Panel in Stellenbosch from 11 – 13 December 2018. The Endeavor International Selection Panel (ISP), a two and half day culmination of a rigorous multi-step selection process to identify innovative and driven entrepreneurs from across the globe who are committed to advancing an ecosystem of entrepreneurship.
Little Green Number is a multi award winning social business that turn ads into bags! Each one of our bags, made from recycled billboards, is funky and unique. We are passionate about creating jobs AND saving the planet. One billboard at a time!
GROW is SA’s premier business coaching firm, dedicated to assisting established businesses scale up. We’ve helped high-growth entrepreneurs develop strategies to increase their profits and grow their people, while decreasing their stress and frustrations. Our coaches are proud to be working with over 85 Scale Up businesses every month.