Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open only to local and international gin brands and distilleries and participants must be aged 18 years or over. Proof of age, identity and eligibility may be requested.
- All entries must be received by 1 March 2019. Tiso Blackstar Group may, by notice, extend this closing date.
- Only one entry per brand will be accepted. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary.
- Late, illegible or incomplete entries will not be accepted. Tiso Blackstar Group accepts no responsibility for participants failing to connect to the provided e-mail address or for late or lost entries due to any problem, technical or otherwise. Proof of transmission is not proof of receipt.
- Contestants will be chosen based on their product by Tiso Blackstar Group’s guest judges in accordance with the criteria set out in our communication. The judges’ decisions will be final.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond Tiso Blackstar Group’s reasonable control. Accordingly, Tiso Blackstar Group may, at its discretion, vary or amend the competition. Entrants agree that Tiso Blackstar Group cannot be held liable for such changes.
- By entering the competition, all entrants agree to participate in publicity if required and to the publication of their names on Tiso Blackstar Group’s websites and in any other media and promotional materials.
- By entering the competition, all entrants also give Tiso Blackstar Group the right to publish their details online and in print in perpetuity. Tiso Blackstar Group will own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to all recipes entered into the competition.
- The final awards ceremony will take place on Friday, 21 July 2019, at The Empire Conference and Events Venue, Parktown, Johannesburg.
- Selected contestants that do not reside in Johannesburg will need to arrange and pay for their own travel, accommodation and flights
Who should enter
Brewers, agents and importers, for any beer or brewery anywhere South Africa
- IPA – Indian Pale Ale (these are 5% and over)
- Low alcohol
Do you accept the above T’s and C’s?